|Department of Publications, University of Malaya
Founded in 1954, the University of Malaya Press is the publishing and printing centre for the university.
The University of Malaya Press. A World Class Publisher.
To extend the reach and influence of the University of Malaya by publishing books that reflect the university's status and interests.
To provide efficient and professional printing services to the University.
- To promote the advancement of knowledge by publishing scholarly work.
- To provide teaching and learning materials by publishing scholarly textbooks and references.
- To provide editorial, pre-press, and printing services.
- To encourage quality writing and editorial work.
- To encourage dissemination of scholarly publications.